MetroNet has an immediate opening for an energetic and dynamic Direct Sales Associate in IL!
At MetroNet, we pride ourselves on providing cutting-edge technology combined with outstanding customer care. We are a fast-growing telecommunication company, offering 100% fiber-optic technology. MetroNet specializes in fiber to the premise TV, voice and internet services that provide our customers with some of the fastest internet speeds in the world. Recognized for being one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 by Glassdoor. We are committed to revolutionizing the industry by enhancing the overall customer experience and optimizing the talent of our valued associates.
We’re looking for tech-savvy, innovative thinkers to join our team and help us create what’s next!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive total compensation package
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by company
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) company match and 100% vested on day 1
- Discounted MetroNet service in our serviceable area
- Company paid logo attire
- Flexible schedule
- Locally owned, friendly, fun atmosphere
- Exceptional potential: Our Sales Reps are currently earning $1000 - $2000 in commissions weekly!
MetroNet Direct Sales Associates will acquire new subscribers by conducting door-to-door canvas, appointment or referral solicitation in assigned territory. We are looking for serious inquiries only. This is a door-to-door job. Pay is salary plus commission. Commissions are the highest they have ever been in this industry. This is a legitimate opportunity to make $1,000 + per week for the average salesperson. The job is easy to learn and the sky is the limit as to the earning potential. People with prior sales experience or have a dynamic personality will excel at this job.
What you will be doing:
- Soliciting residential customers through door-to-door or store-intercept sales efforts
- Explaining and selling services available to our subscribers, maintaining minimum sales quotas, and writing orders for installation of services
- Follow-up on door hangers with phone calls
What You Need For This Position:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in direct sales (door-to-door) sales, preferably in telecommunications, but not required
- Excellent communication skills, listening, persuasive and closing skills
- Must know how to speak in a clear, understandable and concise manner
- Must be able to listen to what customers want and need
- Neat personal appearance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to handle rejection
If you have a strong desire to impact, the success of our organization by ensuring we continue to attract and retain committed professionals, please apply today!
MetroNet is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER